At Coastal Hospitality, we provide business owners and managers with outsourced bookkeeping services so that they can focus on their businesses. Our team has decades of bookkeeping and operational experience which allows us to understand our clients’ needs and offer valuable insight.
We provide a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services to businesses thus, saving them valuable time that can be spent promoting the business. We can perform the duties of an in-house accounting department including:
- Preparing monthly financial statements and other accounting reports
- Providing and reviewing payroll information to your payroll service which insures confidentially of payroll information from your employees
- Preparing your payroll tax and sales tax returns
- Help put together financial information to send to banks for loan’s and any other information they may require for their loan products.
- Pay account payables, bank reconciliation, payroll entry and keep up with your inventory with ease.
- Coordinating with your insurance advisers that your business liability and workers compensation insurance is appropriate for your business.
You don’t have to sacrifice a solid audit trail to save time booking your company’s revenues and expenses. We use the best-in-class software partner to keep your general ledger healthy and up to date. We can even help you catch up prior periods.
Coastal’s financial statement delivery promise means your Income Statement and Balance Sheet will be consistently delivered to your inbox, on-time. Our team can also build custom key reports that can highlight key performance indicators and give you actionable insight.
When your financial reports are accurate and organized, filing taxes no longer becomes a chore and questions are easier to answer. We will minimize the effort it takes to accurately prepare and file on time.